Friday, January 23, 2009

Gaza to Heaven

I don't know what to say bout the war in Gaza. I don't even want to watch the news, looking at people dying, helpless little children.... really makes me angry but what can I do....?

What are the world leaders doing???!!! Discuss, discuss, discuss.... !!!! It's been over 3 weeks, no one has done anything to stop the killings. Waiting for what? Just talk, no action. While they are sitting there discussing, sipping hot tea and commenting the crunchy imported biscuits, children are being killed. I've children, can't bear watching dead children all wrapped in 'kain kafan'. 

If they fight back, they are labelled terrorists. 

Only one thing makes me feel at peace despite all the killings, that the little children are going straight to heaven. They are with god, who loves them most .... May they rest in peace, InsyaAllah...

1 comment:

f.i.e.z.a said...

insyaAllah sis..d only thing dat we can do is just pray n lots of doa.i dont even have the guts to read the newspaper nowadays cos i can easily cry by looking at their sad pics.
:(.sedeyhh laa..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...