Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bread & Butter

I have a headache. It's been a really hot day, feel dehidrated : \    Feeling all sticky and not comfortable. I'm baking some more cheesecakes tomorrow for Hari Raya Haji orders, running out of supplies so will have to go to the pasar tomorrow. Urgghh, there're gonna be lots of people tomorrow coz it's a Saturday.

I pity the folks in Semenanjung M'sia, the flood is ruinning their lives. The weather is really something at this time of year... And there's the political crisis in Thailand, people are starting to leave the country after being stuck there for quite a while. And I also pity the Haji pilgrims, couldn't leave on time coz the airplanes couldn't fly out. So kesian ... 

Leaders, what are they doing...? One blames the intelligence before he's due to leave the office and the other one is cutting down fuel prices when it is already too late. Too late I mean groceries cost so much these days. I don't even buy butter anymore, just buy margerine. Huh better, less less cholesterol too. What do they know? They earn so much as 'leaders' they don't really know how the people are suffering. Tighten your belt we're told ... Even the bread is such a luxury now. Believe it or not, I don't even buy vegetables from China anymore, god knows what else they stuck in them. 

I just want to be able to feed my family properly and healthily ... don't know what to say lah..

2 comments:

n i e z a said...

i'm not feeling the strain yet since im still single & leaving with my parents tp tempias2 ya nang ada la kenak skit.cant imagine how im going to deal later once im settled down? :(

businessjohn said...

Earn bread means make money.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...