Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthdays & Pains


It's Hani's 10th birthday today. No plans yet for the special day. Every birthdays in the family is a special day for me. We would order the birthday cake and take pictures, for the album. We seldom throw parties for the kids but I'm thinking to do a 2 in 1 for Ayu & Seri next year. Since Ayu is gonna be celebrating her 17th birthday next year, I'd like her to get all her friends together on her special day. After the big SPM, I think all her friends gonna be scattered everywhere in Universities throughout Malaysia or overseas.

Wow, time sure flies..... I still remember the morning I gave birth to Ayu... I was not that scared but I was scared when giving birth to my 2nd, 3rd & 4th child. Why?? Because I knew what I was getting into. With Ayu, I had no idea what childbirth was like, but with her it was quite tough. My hubby couldn't be around because it was the General Hospital so I had to be tough for myself. Still so young then. The pain was , of course , unbearable. Cousins asked, "Kak Ida, how is it like?". I told them straight, "Like half dead.". Well, that's what is was like, let them be prepared. Even after having 4 kids myself, I think I still can't imagine the pain. The pain is so great when the labor pain kicked in I said to myself, "God! Was it this painful?". Then when the baby came out, finally, the pain just disappeared.

5 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

ur kids are beautiful :)

khairul onggon said...

wah.. happy family..

Kadus_Mama said...

same to me too..first delivery was ok..but second was scary coz i already know whats ahead of me!!!

Ira said...

Kak Ida, you're making me feel more scared to have a 2nd child!

Ethel said...

Did you bake that cake?? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...