Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nasi Goreng


When I woke up this morning, I asked my girls to make breakfast for me. There's cold rice in the fridge and eggs. Told my daughters mummy wants you to make nasi goreng for us all this morning. And I told my hubby to make coffee for me. This morning I want them to serve me, it's nice... once in a while. Not all the time though, I prefer to do things myself. Can actually do it faster, my way, my style. In our household, we eat quite simply. That's actually how I stay in shape and works wonders on our finance management ... Yes, we do treat the kids from time to time going to family restaurants, maybe once or twice a week. But they are happier when I cook for them, that's what they told me.

How am I doing so far.... hmmmm.. a bit nervous bout publishing my first post. Does not matter, I hope I'll do better, in time....


1 comment:

Ethel said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...