Sunday, November 23, 2008

Papa manja

Hot coffee on the table, kids still asleep, Samsons playing on the CD player. Darling hubby went out to see and old friend for breakfast. He seldom go out with friends, though sometimes I always had to push him. Prefers to stay home and be with us he said. Yes, I can say he is the perfect husband and father. The attention I get from him as a wife is never ending. That's why during the time I was working, it was hard on the both of us. He missed me so much sometimes little things pissed him off, and he would take it on me. He is 'manja' with me and wants me around alllllll the time. I had a friend once asked me, "What do you do all day? Staring at each other's faces?? Don't you ever get bored??". Insyaallah, we won't ever get tired of each other. We can sit down and talk talk talk for hours. I'm sure, most people would like to stay home and spend more and more time with their family.

I made the right decision when I quit my job a few months ago, had to work on shifts and spend most of my living moment working. No maid to help, work work work, and no weekends or public holidays. The job was ok, but being the Restaurant Manager and had to juggle time was tough on us. I would still be working if my husband didn't have to go outstation to work. Nowadays, one of the parents have to be mobile to send the kids to school and fetch them. I have 3 girls in 2 different schools, daily we would travel at least 100km just to drive the kids.... Next year all of them, including my 4 year old boy will be in the morning sessions. My Ayu & Seri will be sitting for their SPM & PMR next year. I am sure they will do well. No 'Cs' I keep telling them.... they'll do fine, I'm sure.

8 comments:

Ethel said...

Hmm.. kinda sounds like my life over here - except for the having a hubby and kids part. I don't have a maid to help me around with my house cleaning over here.. which reminds me, it's weekend. Time for laundry and house cleaning. Bleh! :P

★ Kobie Vanessa ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
★ Kobie Vanessa ★ said...

Hi Ida, thank you for following my blog, you hv a wonderful family and keep on blogging ya :)

Take care :)

la~ said...

hi ida!
thanks for following my blog.
:)
u don't look like a mother of four.
it's a compliment.
:)

akmaelinda said...

hey!

Ida Athanazir said...

thanx so much for your support. really need it...

Martha said...

i knew it! you're seri's sister. haha =)

thanks for following my blog, btw!

Martha said...

ohh sorry. =) i thought that you were her sister. you don't look like a mum at all! you look so young! haha

take care! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...