Friday, November 28, 2008

Night Trader


My hubby's home most of the time. What does he do?? He trades at night, U.S. hour. We sleep, he works. When I was working, he was the mom and he was the dad. And he was great at it. He would prepare breakfast for the younger ones and drives all of them to school. He would also be the one who cleaned my boy after he pooped and gave him his shower and dressed him. He was the ultimate househusband. I asked if he'd like a maid to help him, he said, 'ANOTHER PERSON IN THE HOUSE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM'. Sure don't need that....

Yes, now we spend a lot of time together, with the kids. Today's Friday, we're going off this noon to my parents-in-law's house for lunch and my hubby, my little boy and my father-in-law would go for Friday prayers at noon. We do this every Friday.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...