Friday, November 28, 2008

20something New Wife


... this morning, still tossing and turning we started borak kosong, like always. I asked him a question, "Sayang, if I'm gone, would you marry a 20something or a 30something?". I didn't ask if he would marry another, that's his life choice, since I'd be dead (if I go first) who knows if he ever wishes to marry another... Don't think I would mind. But I might be yelling from my grave...

"Hellooooooo up there, remember me??? I need some rose water here... " LOL.....

"Well... " he started, "One thing for sure, I wouldn't marry a teenager. She'd be like our daughter." A twenty something would be nice he told me. Why not a thirty something I asked him. Because a 20something is older than a teenager and younger than a 30something he said. But to me, whatever makes him happy, fine by me.

I did tell him, a few times, if ever in our lifetime you wish to marry another, please tell me and don't hide the fact if you do have a girlfriend. Husbands..... there's no point stopping them. The more you nag nag nag, the more they hide. I believe that. So, if marrying another makes my hubby happy, go ahead. But I'd be lying if I say I will be fine with it. Of course a wife will feel hurt, Bermadu Is Never Sweet. And to marry another, you will have to be able to afford all of us. 2 houses, a few cars, shopping money .... Not cheap darling!

7 comments:

eqa said...

ida..love reading your blog..mun sempat singgah di blog kamek..

prihandoko said...

sweet couple..and you have a nice big family too. Nice to be here for the first time. Salam dari kami di Indonesia.

Biasanya madu itu rasanya manis, tetapi kaum wanita tidk ada yang mau dimadu....what a contradiction.

Can I link You?

eikindabest said...

so sweet..lurve to read ur blog

NOM13 the Devil said...

benar ya kak... to marry another its not cheap...they can marry another.. tapi ya lah.. be fair and square.. having a scandals?? hm... according to rules and regulation, a scandals don't have the total rights towards that persons life.. but controlling as if they were theirs??? BIG NO NO!!! SO, U BETTER WATCH OUT, U BETTER NOT CRY, U BETTER DONT YELL YOUR LUNGS OUT!! Two marriage is never cheap and never easy! betol sik kak?

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

With a wife like you, I don't think cik Abang wants to turn to other women la Ida.... u guys make a great couple!

Eeta said...

Tears in my eyes after reading ur post..just can't imagine it..if i'm gone, what about de kids..will their daddy care about them anymore coz daddy gik gago ngan bini baru..huhu..

Btw, luv ur blog..will add urs in my blog.

Ida Athanazir said...

he hee... mun daddy nya gago dgn bini baru, kmk angkat dari kubur!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...